Make the fastest possible progress with a course designed for you
- Join this course to gain confidence and accuracy in English
- 5 hours of live classes to help you develop what will help you most
- Study a novel of your choice if you wish and improve outside lessons too
- Be corrected by an expert English teacher to remove errors and mistakes
- Study face to face or online if that is not possible
Take an intensive individual course with Geoff to make the fastest possible progress. This course includes 5 hours of private English lessons to be arranged at a suitable time for you. Personalised feedback improves your grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. Suitable for any ability of English.
Individual tuition gives you a course which is designed to what you need. You make the maximum possible progress because the teacher is able to focus on your requirements in every lesson. Your teacher sets you self-study exercises and helps you to continue learning between lessons.
A Book Club book?
If you like you can select a book to read outside of class and then discuss it 1:1 with Geoff. Writing a summary of what you have read means that mistakes and errors can be examined and corrected in class, enabling you to remove the errors that prevent accurate communication. You learn just what you need to learn to develop.
"I really enjoy helping people to develop and to see their progress. In 1:1 sessions I use video recording to analyse pronunciation and your use of language. By eradicating your mistakes and adding new language I help you to communicate clearly and accurately."
Limited places available. Click Add to Cart to reserve your place.
- Geoff Hardy-Gould, BSc, MBA, CTEFLA, DTEFLA.
- Over 20 years' experience of UK language schools.
- Speaker at IATEFL Conference 2023; Extensive Reading Foundation Conference 2022 & TESOL Italia 2021.
Geoff sets self-study exercises and helps you to continue learning between lessons, which can include reading story books at your level that you are interested in.
English for specific purposes
One-to-one programmes are ideal if you need to improve your English language skills for a specific reason, perhaps for business or professional purposes.
Time of lessons?
This course includes 5 hours of private English lessons to be arranged at a suitable time between you and the teacher. Contact Geoff to ask about when you would be interested to start and when to timetable the lessons.
"Ideal if you want to reduce any errors and increase your fluency in a short space of time"